Option Auto-cleaning unit for OMC-N2
Automatically injected water keeps the collection unit of MISTCATCH OMC-N2 clean
- Cleaning takes place without interrupting oil mist collector's operation.
- No air piping works required. Easy installation.
- Control unit can be separately placed.
- Large tank capacity of 20L & High-lift pump of max. 3m
- Applicable to wide voltage range from 100V to 240V AC
- Easy-to-read digital display
|EU RoHS2||China RoHS||CE||UL||CSA||PSE|
|Rated voltage||Single phase 100 to 240VAC|
|Rated power consumption||Approx. 60W (during pump operation)|
|Working temperature||0 to 40℃|
|Working humidity||85% RH or less, free from condensation|
|Injection amount (at 1m lift)||Approx. 8 mL/sec.|
|Injection time (fixed value)||0.5 sec.|
|Stand-by time||10 to 199 min. (Default 20 min.)|
|Max. lift height||3m|
|Washing liquid||Water (0 to ＋40℃, ice-free)|
|Water supply||by Tank (20L)|
|Operation||Timer operation (Default: Spraying water for 0.5 sec. every 20 minutes)|
|Conformity to standards||Environment||RoHS2|
|Power cable length||3m|
|Applicable models||OMC-N2** and OMC-N2**H|
|Control unit *1||W135×H163×D120|
|Weight||Control unit *1||2.5kg|
- Expanded view of Injection nozzle
- The pump is activated according to the time setting of the control unit to feed water in the tank to the MISTCATCH.
- Water is sprayed from the center part of Collection Unit of MISTCATCH.
- Turbo Fan accelerates the speed of water droplets to collide them against the inner wall of Collection Unit.
- With periodical water injection, dirt accumulation in the Collection Unit is prevented.
Verification of use effect
Model: OMC-N210H, Workpiece: Aluminum, Cutting oil: Water-soluble, Operating time: 20 hours/day, Lifting height: 3m
*Operation time of Auto-cleaning unit: 0.5 sec. every 20 minutes
・Do not operate this product with its cover open.
・Never tamper or repair the product. Please contact us if repairing need arises.
・Avoid using this product at a place where it is largely affected by vibration or impact or a place where it is exposed to water or oil.
・Working environment should be within the temperature range from 0 to 40 deg.C with humidity range from 35 to 85%RH, free from condensation.
・Supply the rated voltage only.
・Electrical connection should be done via an appropriate circuit breaker.
・Do not use this product with other mist collectors than our OMC-N2 series.
・Apply one product to one MISTCATCH OMC-N2. Connecting to two or more units can be a cause of failure.
・Electric works required for installation should be done by professionals or qualified personnel.