Insulation cover for micro switches MICROCASE
|EU RoHS2||China RoHS||CE||UL||CSA||PSE|
Designed for micro switches with a fitting pitch: P= 25.4 mm (1 inch)
Applicable micro switches
|OMRON||Standard type, A, X、Z types|
|AZBIL||Basic models, BZ, BA/BE series|
|PANASONIC||New A series of basic models (AM1)|
|Applicable cable diameter||Working
|Weight||Q'ty per package|
|1st groove||2nd groove||3rd groove|
|OM-1||45° type||Ø4 - 5||Ø5 - 8||Ø8 - 10||-25 to +70℃||19g||10 pcs.|
|OM-2||90° type||Ø5 - 6||Ø6 - 9||-||21g||20 pcs.|
1. Cut the clamp on the MICROCASE to match the required cable diameter.
2. Insert the micro switch to which cable is connected into the MICROCASE.
3. The micro switch is set in MICROCASE.
4. Tighten the screw on the clamp to secure cable.
5. •Fasten the micro case as required using the LS mounting bracket.
・Tensile strength drops when outer cable diameter changes due to aging.
・This product is not waterproof.
・Use and storage under the following conditions should be avoided. Failure to it can lead to deterioration of product quality.
- Outside the range of working humidity and temperature
- Water vapor contained or high temperature/humidity air
- Acidic, alkaline or organic solvent-containing air (See Technical Data "Chemical resistance"）