Multiple connection insulation cap OA-QTM for branching
|Color||Rated voltage||Rated current||Number of poles|
|Black||600V||15A||3 - 6P, 4 - 8P|
|EU RoHS2||China RoHS||CE||UL||CSA||PSE|
(Picture shows OA-QTM834)
Before removing terminal fittings
After removing terminal fittings
|Model||Number of poles||Rated voltage||Max. applicable cable diameter (mm)||Terminal screw||Working temperature||Weight||Q'ty per package|
|OA-QTM633||3P - 6P||
|-20 to +80℃||32g||10 pcs|
|OA-QTM834||4P - 8P||41g|
1. Make wire connection.
2. Slide the cable assembly into the housing.
3. Push it until it makes a clicking sound.
When fixed with a screw
When fixed with a cable tie
・Make sure that screws are tightly fastened.
・Pay attention to the direction of crimp terminals. Do not connect more than 2 crimp terminals.
*Do not uncover the product when applying current.
*This product is not waterproof. Use OA-QW products where waterproofness is required.
*Use and storage under the following conditions should be avoided. Failure to it can lead to deterioration of product quality.
- Outside the range of working humidity and temperature
- Water vapor contained or high temperature/humidity air
- Acidic, alkaline or organic solvent-containing air (See Technical Data "Chemical resistance"）