Insulation cap for ring terminals OA-QM
|EU RoHS2||China RoHS||CE||UL||CSA||PSE|
|Model||Rated voltage||Max. applicable
cable diameter (mm)
|Weight||Q'ty per package|
|Ø4×2 pcs.||-20 to +70℃||3g||50 pcs/pack|
|OA-QM6-600||Ø7×2 pcs.||12g||20 pcs/pack|
1. Connect the cables.
2. Insert the cables into the OA-QM body.
3. Put the cover onto the body.
4. Push down the cover until it makes a clicking sound. Make sure that the cover is securely fixed.
・Make sure that the screw is tightly fixed.
・Pay attention to the direction of crimp terminals. Do not connect more than 2 crimp terminals.
・Make sure that the two claws are seated in the square holes properly.
・After putting the cover on, ensure that the body part does not come off.
・Keep the finger grip part from external forces when fitted in a box.
*Do not uncover the product when applying current.
*This product is not waterproof. Use OA-QW products where waterproofness is required.
*Use and storage under the following conditions should be avoided. Failure to this can lead to deterioration of product quality.
- Outside the range of working humidity and temperature
- Water vapor contained or high temperature/humidity air
- Acidic, alkaline or organic solvent-containing air (See Technical Data "Chemical resistance"）