Insulation cap for ring terminals OA-QCM
|EU RoHS2||China RoHS||CE||UL||CSA||PSE|
|Model||Max. applicable cable
|Color (Lock)||Accessory||Weight||Q'ty per package|
|OA-QCM8||Ø11×2 pcs.||Beige||Hex bolt（M8×12), fully threaded
SW (Spring washer M8)
Hex nut (M8)
|OA-QCM10||Ø13×2 pcs.||Black||Hex bolt (M10×15), fully threaded
SW (Spring washer M10)
Hex nut (M10)
1. Screw the terminals tightly to connect cables.
2. Insert cable assembly into the cover.
*Do not put a finger in the OA-QCM.
4. Push down OA-QCM until it makes a clicking sound.
* Ensure that OA-QCM does not come off.
・Use the attached screw and appropriate crimp terminals.
・Make sure that bolt is tightly fastened.
・Pay attention to the direction of crimp terminals. Do not connect more than 2 crimp terminals.
・After putting the cover on, ensure that the insulation cap does not come off.
1. Attach Dust cover to OA-QCM and insert cables.
2. Push down OA-QCM until it makes a clicking sound.
*Do not uncover the product when applying current.
*This product is not waterproof. Use OA-QW products where waterproofness is required.
*Use and storage under the following conditions should be avoided. Failure to this can lead to deterioration of product quality.