Cable tie OHM Band
|EU RoHS2||China RoHS||CE||UL||CSA||PSE|
Example of use
|Model||Color||Working temperature||Weight||Q'ty per package|
|OV-4||Ø3 - 100mm||Translucent||-20 to +70℃||2g||100 pcs.|
|Model||Tensile strength||Low temp. resistance||High temp. resistance||Waterproof||Oilproof *||Weatherproof|
* There are some exceptions as oil resistance is affected by the additives included in oil.
1. Hold both sides of band and stretch it lightly before use.
2. Wrap OHM Band around cables and put the pointed tip through an opening of it.
3. Pull the band and hook it.
4. Cut the remaining portion of OHM Band with nippers. Use it for another location.
- Outside the range of working humidity and temperature
- Water vapor contained or high temperature/humidity air
- Acidic, alkaline or organic solvent-containing air (See Technical Data "Chemical resistance"）