Elbow Service Branch for CTG16
|EU RoHS2||China RoHS||CE||UL||CSA||PSE|
|Model||Applicable cable diameter（mm）||Entry hole diameter（mm）||Threads||Mounting plate thickness||Working temperature||Weight*||Q'ty per package|
|OAL-16||Ø4 - 12||Ø21||CTG16（G1/2）||3 mm or less||-25 to +80℃||13g||20 pcs.|
1. Attach the cable gland CAPCON.
2. Insert the cable.
3.Screw a CAPCON (OA-1, etc.) in the OAL-16 firmly. Then tighten the Dome nut of the CAPCON to fix.
4. Make sure that the cable is properly secured.
Remove the locknut and screw the CAPCON into the threaded hole to fix.
Supply includes 2 packings of 1.0 mm and 1.5 mm thickness. Use either one or both as required for orientation.
*Do not use this product in oil or water.
*To prevent deterioration, avoid using or storing this product under the following atmospheres.
- Outside the range of working humidity and temperature
- Water vapor contained or high temperature/humidity air
- Acidic, alkaline or organic solvent-containing air (See Technical Data "Chemical resistance"）