OA-1 series for thin steel conduit
|EU RoHS2||China RoHS||CE||UL||CSA||PSE|
For cable exits of outlet boxes, switch boxes, etc.
|Model||Applicable cable diameter (mm)||Threads||Working temperature||Weight||Q'ty per package|
|1st groove||2nd groove||3rd groove||4th groove|
|OA-1 USU||Ø4 - 5.5||Ø5.5 - 8||Ø8 - 0||Ø10 - 12||CTC19||-25 to +70℃||12g||20 pcs.|
1. Cut the CAPCON so as to get the desired diameter. Set the screw on top.
2. Install CAPCON to the conduit.
3. Put the cable through.
4. Tighten the screw to fix the cable.
- Use only one cable for one hole.
- Tightening torque and tensile strength differ depending on the material of cable coating and its hardness.
- Tensile strength drops when outer cable diameter changes due to aging.
*This product is not waterproof. Use OA-W series where waterproofing is required.
*To prevent deterioration, avoid using or storing this product under the following atmospheres.
- Outside the range of working humidity and temperature
- Water vapor contained or high temperature/humidity air
- Acidic, alkaline or organic solvent-containing air (See Technical Data "Chemical resistance"）