OA-1 series for small valves
|EU RoHS2||China RoHS||CE||UL||CSA||PSE|
|Model||Applicable cable diameter (mm)||Threads||Working temperature||Weight||Q'ty per package|
|1st groove||2nd groove||3rd groove|
|OA-SD||Ø4 - 5||Ø6 - 8||Ø8 - 10||Pg11||-25 to +70℃||10g||50 pcs.|
1. Cut the CAPCON so as to get the desired diameter. Set the screw on top.
2. Install the CAPCON to a DIN valve.
3. Put the cable through.
4. Tighten the screw to fasten cable securely.
- Use only one cable for one hole.
- Tightening torque and tensile strength differ depending on the material of cable coating and its hardness.
- Tensile strength drops when outer cable diameter changes due to aging.
*Do not use this product in oil or water.
*To prevent deterioration, avoid using or storing this product under the following atmospheres.
- Outside the range of working humidity and temperature
- Water vapor contained or high temperature/humidity air
- Acidic, alkaline or organic solvent-containing air (See Technical Data "Chemical resistance"）