JB-W series Female threaded, 600V 20A rated
Rated voltage：600V 20A
|Protection category||Color||Rated voltage||Rated current||Oilproof||Weatherproof||Number of terminals|
|EU RoHS2||China RoHS||CE||UL||CSA||PSE|
|Model||Rated voltage||Nominal section area of cable||Number of terminals||Terminal screw||Weight
|Q'ty per package
Free terminal screw
*1 Weight values are for Black color.
Clamp or Connector selection parameter
|Connector diameter||Ø33mm or less|
|Connector diameter||Ø42mm or less|
1.Insert cables from the openings on each end (through the CAPCON) and crimp the fork terminals.
【Cautions】Make sure to use an insulated sleeve with the forked terminal to keep an appropriate insulation distance.Failure to this may lead to a short circuit.
2.Install the fork terminals.
【Cautions】The following matters should be strictly observed. Faulty connections may result in heating or burning.
・Make sure the screws are tightly secured. Check and retighten if necessary.
・Never make connections as shown in the above.
Attach an appropriate cable gland or a connector at the port in accordance with the manufacturer’s instruction.
【Cautions】Use the cable gland or the connector properly as instructed in order to assure its intended liquid tightness.
*Do not use this product in oil or water.
*To prevent deterioration, avoid using or storing this product under the following atmospheres.
- Outside the range of working temperature
- Water vapor contained or high temperature/humidity air
- Acidic, alkaline or organic solvent-containing air (See Technical Data "Chemical resistance"）
- For Oilproof Type (Rubber color : black)
Do not expose to direct and continuous sunlight.
Suitable for oily environments.
*For non-oily places, use Weatherproof type.
- For Weatherproof Type (Rubber color : blue)
Avoid using in oily environments.
For non-oily indoor places, Weatherproof type is recommended.
*Avoid direct sunshine in outdoor use.
*To prevent entry of water dropping along the cable, pay attention to the following matters.
- Do not place the JOIBOX so as the cable entry is in an upward direction.
- When the cable is drawn from higher position, provide a water trap or a horizontal portion.