Thermoelectric dehumidifier BOXDRY
Protects electric equipment from a short-circuit malfunction or insulation failure caused by high humidity or dew condensation
|Forced air cooling type|
|Natural air cooling type|
No vibration, no noise and long life expectancy!
Simplified model with no microcontroller
Energy saving operation
- Switch-selectable from Continuous and Auto (Energy save) operation
- During Auto mode, operation stops when the humidity falls below 50%.
- By using Auto mode, power consumption at around 50% humidity can be reduced to 1/7 or less of those in continuous run.
Dehumidification under low temperature
Temperature/humidity data recording
- Up to 1000 temperature and humidity data can be recorded.
- Enables analysis of changes in temperature and humidity by time at the installation site
※For Forced air cooling type only