For General Environments High volume type Laser marker use OSK-ACC
in general environments
|Environment of use||Type||Specifications|
|General||High volume||Laser marker use||Deodorant||Operation panel *1||Remote operation *2||Quick detachable flange|
|EU RoHS2||China RoHS||CE||UL||CSA||PSE|
|Max. air volume||2.8 m3/min|
|Max. static pressure||2.5 kPa|
|Collection efficiency||Min.99% (for 0.3μm or larger particles)|
|Rated voltage (50/60Hz)||Single phase, 100VAC|
|Rated current||2.3 A|
|Working temperature||0 to ＋40℃|
|Working humidity||80%RH or less, free from condensation|
|Max. suction air temperature||＋40℃|
|Conformity to standard||Environmental standard||RoHS2|
- Supply voltage should be as specified above with permissible fluctuations of 10%.
Pleated polypropylene filter is in a cassette. Disposable and easy to replace.
Particles suctioned into DUST CUBE are enlarged by collision cushioning to be captured by this filter.
②Secondary filter (Active carbon filter)
Captures fine particles that passed through the Primary filter as well as deodorizing them in the granular activated carbon.
③Tertiary filter (High performance filter)
Fine dust generated from the Active carbon filter and the particles uncollected in the Secondary filter are captured here to exhaust purified air. This filter also works for preventing the carbon dust from entering into the blower side.
Remote cable entry
on dust collector side
・Change of capacity level
・Enables to output the signals of operation pressure, filter clogging, operation and abnormality
- Operation input signal
- Operation pressure output signal (1-5 VDC)
- Filter clogging output signal
- Remote operation input signal
- Operation output signal
- Abnormality output signal
- Capacity level change input signal (0.6-5 VDC)
Max. air volume
Max. static pressure
A complete set of supply
|Filter name||High performance filter||Active carbon cassette||High performance filter|
|Collection rate||Min. 80％ for 45μm||-||Min. 99％ for 0.3μm|
|Dimensions||H220×W220, 40 thick||H250×W250, 75 thick||H250×W250, 50 thick|
|Filter material||Polypropylene||Granular active carbon||Polypropylene|
|Q'ty per package||1 pc.|
|Detachable flange||Duct diameter|
- Flammable substances including gasoline, thinner, benzine, kerosene and organic solvent.
- Explosive substances such as aluminium, magnesium, titanium, zinc or epoxy as well as materials ridden with those substances
- Dusts containing sparks generated by high-speed cutter, grinder or other machinery
- Cigarette smoke, and
- Liquid like water, oil and chemicals
・Do not use this product in a place where flammable or corrosive gasses or any matters that can destroy insulation generate or permeate.
・This product is for indoor use only.
・The site of use should be free from vibration and impact.
・Make sure that the packaging is not damaged on delivery and contact your supplier, if any.